27 May 2013

Be a fruit loop in a world full of cheerios


17 May to 26 May:
[The arrival of our aunt, cousins and future cousin-in-law]
The best ten days of my life in Melbourne. I wish these ten days could last forever.
We reminisced the past, savour the present and hope to create future memories together. The time spent together with nine people in a small three bedroom townhouse made me realise that I truly missed them a lot. I felt that there was much to be said, but so little time. In the process of reuniting, I also realised that we all grew up. We become more matured in our thoughts, learning to accept each others' strengths, personalities and annoying habits. Though some things may be different now, we still grow to love one another more and more.
Thank you Dayi, Gor, Di and Siew Hui -- for cheering me up and encouraging me with hugs when I felt down that day. Thank you for teaching me how to become someone stronger. 
This is why family has always been a big part of my life. And I will never trade any of you for anything.
These magnificent people are God-sent and always imparting me with the wisdom of God. I thank you for these ten days. All of you are Fruit Loops, all representing a unique colour of the cereal, uniquely outstanding from the world of cheerios. 
The house has become a lot quieter now, however, I can't wait to see all of you again in December. 
I'm slowly counting down. <3
So many pictures, but these are my special six.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment