5 May 2013

Hiatus

Going on a short hiatus for a little while in the world of photography. Or is it even photography?
Lately I've felt nothing but despair, disappointment and the lack of creativity in my photos. I've felt nothing but taking shots just for the sake of them -- with no meanings behind them. Every shot feels like a waste of storage space. There are no inspiration going through my mind. Only plain, boring copies of what others have already produced. What a crap am I.
So in order to prevent myself from falling into this unspeakable death trap of being a crap, I have decided to go on hiatus for a little while. To let go all of the negativity and bring in the positivity.
I guess I've been too addicted to instagram and blogging.
Nowdays my adventures just scare the crap out of me. Because they are no longer considered adventures. I've tweaked this word so much that I no longer know the meaning of it.
Therefore, the short hiatus. Which I desperately need.
What I really need most is to be purposeful and forget about how others do their thing.

So long everyone. Till we meet again.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment