5 May 2013

(Trying) to read for adventures

I picked up a small maple leave near my house and decided that he was gonna be my bookmark.
~
Two days ago I found this beauty at my local newsagency and since then I. Can't. Seem. To. Put. The. Magazine. Down. It's basically a foodie magazine where the food caters to the people close to you, i.e. if you're having a small gathering of your own. Included are also different ways on styling your dining area for the special occasions. 
The best part of this magazine? They provide recipes. (shouts) DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME? Okay maybe not. Well I love to eat, at the same time, I also love to cook/bake for others. It's just a joy that overwhelms me when someone actually appreciates your food. The smiles on their faces is another way of saying "Thank you, I really enjoyed it." No need for the cliche thank yous sometimes, I guess. Haha. I also love how there's visuals on every single page. I'm a real visual person and I can probably remember something better when I look and mumble to myself. Lulz. Okay, that's kinda creepy. But yeah.
So today -- being my Lazy Day, I like to sit on my bed, have a cuppa tea, pull out my winter socks and read my magazines. One magazine at a time though. They have such pretty pictures inside so I couldn't resist taking some shots. Let the visual feast begin. (No judgments though, after all, this is my personal blog. Haha.)

Love love love my white bed sheets. Love the creases that come along with them.
I love you, fĂȘte magazine. Such a pleasure to get to know you. Your slogan? "Every day's a party."
Hell yeah.
Have a happy week ahead. Remember, let's stay positive. (All the very best to Malaysia on their voting day tomorrow. Awaiting fair results)

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment