18 July 2013

Instameet

















//Have you ever seen an unhappy flower or a stressed oak tree?//
Close-ups of the forgotten bits of nature. 
It's becoming human nature to rush towards our destinations. What's the rush about? Everyone's so preoccupied with hurrying and there is less time to slow down. Nowadays, it's as though being relaxed and doing nothing can be a crime to some. 
Nature is really one of the aspects in life that can be easily forgotten. With it replaced with man-made buildings, it's no wonder nature is becoming a minority.
However, I would never want to treat her as a minor. For all that she's done for us in our lifetimes, I am truly grateful to her. Some qualities that I truly respect about Mother Nature are that she's humble, kind, beautiful, forgiving and has quiet confidence.
Much like Love isn't it. True Love, that is.
I'm glad I got to enjoy her presence yesterday. All thanks to an instameet with June. I am thankful I got to meet her. It wasn't a coincidence, I'm sure it was all planned out by the Big Guy above us.
Thank you, June.
I am so happy to meet you. I was able to be completely myself yesterday ^^
And no, I've never seen an unhappy flower or a stressed oak tree.
That's because there aren't any at all.

(More pictures up soon)
Take care everybody.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment