17 July 2013

In my element



A good sunny day today. Good was actually an understatement, the word should have been fantastic. Just the right amount of sun and little wind which was more of a breeze. The weather was great today so I decided to tour around the #3oneseven8 region. Some of you might be wondering, s'up with the stupid hashtag on Instagram? Well 3178 is the postal code of where I'm staying now, which roughly translates to the code of your suburb. Therefore the suburb that is assigned to the code and currently where I'm living in right now is Rowville.
 3178 = Rowville. 
Hope you got it ;-)
Finally walked to the post office to get those letters posted. Hopefully it'll reach in a couple weeks or so? I'm praying that I got the right postage stamps in order to be mailed internationally. Lol I'm such a klutz at stupid things like this. After posting the letters, I took a walk along the Lakeside Boulevard which is the lake in the Rowville region. I am super impressed with it! 
Firstly, when I got there I had the chance to see ducks and some other aquatic birds. They usually come out only if the weather's not too cold :-) Then I got pounced on by a huge ass German Shepherd. He licked me on my hands and I tried to pat this Big Friendly Giant. Never seen a GS up close and certainly never got pounced on before! Fortunately he was friendly, and I was happy (I'm trying to rhyme here but it sucks, yea I know) Got licked on the hands again by another dog which I'm pretty sure it's a beagle. All the animals showing me some love, I really felt touched today :') Then I had a chance to read my Cereal at the lakes and saw a man fishing. 
Holy shit, I have to ask my dad to take me fishing when he gets back.
Finally before heading home, I passed by rows and rows of neat houses where the front porches are maintained, grasses trimmed nicely and flowers potted and crept elegantly up against the side of the door. Truly amazed by the 3oneseven8-ers. Such house proud people. What a lovely sight.
I aspire to have a house as neat as theirs too.
Winter, will you stay this awesome till August? I'm sorry but I love the sun more than you <3
Soaking in all of my nature element today and I had the greatest time.
City pictures up soon! Hope you guys will like it.
Take care folks.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment