27 October 2013

Photo Diary: Mt. Dandenong







Mt. Dandenong

A visit to the nearest mountain near our home, with the second closest being Mount Waverley. (nah, just kidding, Mt Waverley is a suburb, not a mountain --> Dad's joke haha, I thought it was hilarious!) Explored the Rhododendron Garden where we took #notquitethem #chameleonportraits, stick our heads in bushes, made ourselves at home in tree holes and spent $3 on a Waratah stem which blossomed twin flowers.
If there is a chance, I like to end off each post with a picture of Pa&Ma because it is not easy photographing them (even if it is just their back views), so these pictures are really precious to me.
- Missing in pictures, Mei  -

These trees make me so happy even without speaking. This is love I do not deserve.

Till we meet on the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment