18 December 2013

Photo Diary: Montsalvat




Montsalvat

Eltham: located at the North-eastern part of Melbourne.
I love our little adventure because - we got to explore a new part of Melbourne that we have not gone to, paid only $8 instead of $10 due to a wedding (yet still able to witness this happy occasion), photographed Little Coo the peacocks, met two lovely people (pictured: Jo), got to bring my buddy to N2 for some dessert and a little bookstore, I'm so glad she loved them! And finally just her warm company all day. I couldn't have asked for more. I miss you already June. If you're reading this, HAPPY GRADUATION tomorrow! I love you and thank you for our wonderful friendship. Postcard buddies soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Your pictures are all so beautiful! Really love them alot: ) please continue posting them!

    ReplyDelete