29 January 2014

Recent adventures

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:

Hi! Yea, i have changed the blog link but the content remains consistent :-)
This was what we've been doing since December 2013. (I know, I've been lazy posting but hey, partly was because of poor wifi system) I've shot so much that I have no idea what I should do with the photos. So I guess the only sensible thing to do is to choose a few from each country we have visited. We went back to Singapore to see our loved ones, had great holidays in KL, Malaysia and Bangkok. We've been back to Melbourne close to 2 weeks now. Before work resumes next week, I'm currently filling my time by hanging out with my sisters + fixing my uni mayhem + editing photos.

I feel like 2014 should be the year where we spend it so wisely that it deserves the phrase "one helluva year" when it's time for the next countdown. 

2014 is gonna be the year where I start eating healthily, exercising more often, trying new sports, making lots of new friends (meaningful friendships) and knowing who's the enemy. Hey, 21 years of age comes with responsibilities and I guess turning 21 means goodbye little girl, hello full-fledged adult. Gone with the days where I try too hard just to please someone/care about others' when you are actually of zero-existence in their lives. Heck, gonna take chances, love my family and also spend time with Daddy God.

 Oh look, January is almost over and here I am writing my first post of the year, thinking about my new year resolutions and reminiscing the past. Better late than never, hey?

Nonetheless, hope you guys enjoy the photos xx

Visit the grid to check out more photos.

Till next time.



SINGAPORE



KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA



BANGKOK, THAILAND



MELBOURNE


No comments:

Post a Comment