28 April 2013

filmisnotdead #2

Hi there! I'm super excited today because I just got my roll of Sydney film developed and collected today and the colours came out fantastic! :') I am so thankful that my trusty pal Pentax Espio 140 did not fail on me. I think we are getting on pretty well (for now). The ISO 400 film also worked out well and I think I prefer it to the 200 one because the colours are more saturated with the 400 and I think it suits my type :-)
All 36 films got developed (plus an extra one due to the winding of the film) so I'm really really happy! 

So here are a few of my favourites, I hope you like them as much as I do!

My favourite out of the lot. I love the colours, saturation and the dominant blue mid-tone. :')
Photogenic people (excluding me).
Oh Bondi, I miss your clear blue water and soft sand.
Bondi: At another angle.
Beautiful people.
My second favourite.
I call this one: "The Surfer Dude with Cool-ass Funky Pants". Haha.
On the rocks of Bondi.
Opera House.
The most beautiful row of potted flowers. I love the saturation! :')

So thank you so much Pentax, you made my day :') Though I found you for only $8 at a thrift shop, you've performed very well, exceeding my expectations. Thank you Big W for developing these pictures too, I'm just so thankful now. Hope you guys have a happy Sunday too! Things will get better.

All photos are taken with the Pentax Espio 140 // Kodak Gold ISO 400 Color 35mm Film // 1 roll

No comments:

Post a Comment